• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TT R5 Hurricanes v Reds Friday 5:05PM

Marbig

Herbert Moran (7)
I like the rule in negating negative knock downs in a pass but in that situation you’re punishing Hegarty for making a play on the ball. Yet it’s perfectly legal to kick the ball out of the halfbacks hands when he’s passing from the back of the scrum. Gotta sort some of these stupid rules out sooner rather than later.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
If that wasn't a PT, you couldn't ever give one for purposeful knock on!

There is no fucken way Laumape was 'definitely' going to ground that if not for Hegarty. He wasn't even close.

Penalty, maybe. Yellow card and PT? fuck no.

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
This ref has to get stood down, if you ever wonder why Kiwi teams are unbeatable at home just show them this

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
There is no fucken way Laumape was 'definitely' going to ground that if not for Hegarty. He wasn't even close.

Penalty, maybe. Yellow card and PT? fuck no.

You really have to learn the laws. It is probably not definitely.
It makes it easier to argue against refs if you know the laws!

I will add I never been a fan of doleman as a ref, but.....

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
You really have to learn the laws. It is probably not definitely.
It makes it easier to argue against refs if you know the laws!

I will add I never been a fan of doleman as a ref, but...
They have to be 'in a position to score'. How was he in a position to score? he didn't even get to the ball.

The reffing from NZ is fucked. Just another reason why i don't want to play you lot in a fullblown comp. This shit is damn near unwatchable.

It was looking like a really good game until the ref got his fingers stuck into it.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
They have to be 'in a position to score'. How was he in a position to score? he didn't even get to the ball.

The reffing from NZ is fucked. Just another reason why i don't want to play you lot in a fullblown comp. This shit is damn near unwatchable.

It was looking like a really good game until the ref got his fingers stuck into it.

He couldn't get to ball because it was knocked away, if Hegarty hadn't touched the ball Lumpy probably would of scored.