• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TT Rd 2 2021: Blues vs NSFW Waratahs

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Blues team named.

E1y-PzYVcAAm_Mg

Ratumaitavuki-Kneepkens has big wraps on him so am very keen to see how he goes. Perhaps even more interested to see how the commentators manage his name during play-by-play commentary (i.e. not when he just comes on and it's easy to concentrate on getting it right).

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
Blues team named.

E1y-PzYVcAAm_Mg

Ratumaitavuki-Kneepkens has big wraps on him so am very keen to see how he goes. Perhaps even more interested to see how the commentators manage his name during play-by-play commentary (i.e. not when he just comes on and it's easy to concentrate on getting it right).
How hard would Jacob be?

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
Waratahs starting team for this week:

1 Angus Bell
2 David Porecki
3 Harry Johnson-Holmes
4 Hugh Sinclair
5 Max Douglas
6 Lachlan Swinton
7 Charlie Gamble
8 Will Harris

9 Jake Gordon (C)
10 Ben Donaldson
11 James Turner - Debut*
12 Lalakai Foketi
13 Izaia Perese
14 Alex Newsome
15 Jack Maddocks

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Bench is:

16. Cotton 17. Faulkner 18. Breen 19. Whetton 20. Tizzano 21. Dempsey 22. Grant 23. Harrison

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
That's a rapid rise for James Turner, leapfrogging Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) direct from Shute Shield to Tahs starting XV.

Good to see Dempsey back - he needs to deliver.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
"T-minus 5 hours for ignition sequence start on Mission Scorched-Earth Garden of Eden Paremoremo Jailbreak Blitzkreig Offload Bukkake Mania Apollo 666.

Boosters, stable.

Valves, stable.

Weather's looking real nice up here Houston, all systems are a go.

675318041nasa-shuttle-taking-off-gif.gif

Houston: "Checking command modules".
KiwiMurph: "Go".
B.Raveheart: "FFS Dismal, are you going to do this rubbish before every single Blues m
Dismal: "Go".
Cyclo: "Houston, systems indicate giant boner blocking my screen".
Dismal: "Sorry, that's mine, I've already whipped it out"
Cyclo: "5 hours before kick-off?"
Dismal: "I've had it out all week".
Bullrush: "Go"
Blackadder: "Go f***** **** *******, Dismal".
W.Oldboy: "Go, I suppose....."
Pfitzy: "Is that my bloody solar panel?"
Z.Ero: "Go".

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
When did Whetton become a lock?? He just likes to point:p

I think the pointing skills session was the other option instead of the tackling skill session the other week. Good to see a skill sessions yielding results. :D

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Waratahs having no luck but also doing themselves no favours - what were they thinking with that quick tap?