• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
no relation of mine, he is just a superior player than Bowen.

I agree that he’s the better talent over Bowen - but did you not make the allegation other day that HMP who’s not a inside centre should of been playing ahead of David Vaihu was gifted his jersey without earning it?

2 + 2

Allen Oxlade (6)
I agree that he’s the better talent over Bowen - but did you not make the allegation other day that HMP who’s not a inside centre should of been playing ahead of David Vaihu was gifted his jersey without earning it?
better than Vaihu as well. Vaihu is immensely overrated and a very selfish player highlighted by the last 2 minutes against England

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
With short turn arounds does that mean he's out for the ab's game?
Not sure if the protocol length if someone else knows?

I’d rather see them take the cautionary route even if it’s on the fence since it’s not a semi final… and his brain.

You don’t want to get flogged but this game is a chance to get some of the wider squad guys some minutes if appropriate. Including the players that have joined due to injury. Long way to go to just get some kit.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
IMG_1784.jpeg

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
Intresting. As strong a team as possible but HMP getting the start at FB. Deserves a shot at starting v a good side.

I would of started Bryant for Hooper on the back of his minutes v England.
Hooper definitely is a great talent, but he is not physically up for it at this level. Some of the opposing flankers from other countries look like they're 30 with a wife and 2 kids.

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
I never noticed Wilson's slow passing but in this first half, he has been taking a step every time hes passed from the ruck. He's essentially giving NZ a 1 second head start to rush up and its a noticeable effect.