• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2021

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
1. Slipper
2. Longeran
3. Tupou
4. Philip
5. LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto)
6. Valetini
7. Hooper
8. Wilson
9. White
10. O'Connor
11. Koroibete
12. To'omua
13. Paisami
14. Wright
15. Banks
16. Kaitu'u
17. Bell
18. Ala'alatoa
19. Swain
20. Naisarani
21. McDermott
22. Ikitau
23. Hodge

Not blown away by our depth.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
If Philip or LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) get injured, we have Timani or Swain starting which doesn't excite me. I thought Timani was a lump of useless this year. Ultimate Airport XV player.

Same for our wing depth. If Wright or Koroibete get injured we could have Kellaway or Muirhead starting....

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
If Philip or LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) get injured, we have Timani or Swain starting which doesn't excite me. I thought Timani was a lump of useless this year. Ultimate Airport XV player.

Same for our wing depth. If Wright or Koroibete get injured we could have Kellaway or Muirhead starting..
Tbf, Vunivalu, Petaia, and Perese are all injured who would likely start over those two. Daugunu would also be ahead of them.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Tbf, Vunivalu, Petaia, and Perese are all injured who would likely start over those two. Daugunu would also be ahead of them.
Yeh I think Kellaway is purely the 3rd choice 15 and the 2nd choice bench utility. If Banks is injured of performs poorly Hodge will be 15 and then Kellaway will jump into that 23 spot as he can cover a lot of positions, otherwise he’s last in line for the wing spots.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
1. Slipper
2. Longeran
3. Tupou
4. Philip
5. LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto)
6. Valetini
7. Hooper
8. Wilson
9. White
10. O'Connor
11. Koroibete
12. To'omua
13. Paisami
14. Wright
15. Banks
16. Kaitu'u
17. Bell
18. Ala'alatoa
19. Swain
20. Naisarani
21. McDermott
22. Ikitau
23. Hodge

Not blown away by our depth.

Second row and back row possibly the best we've put together for a long time. Not so sure about the front row. Will Slipper be fit enough for test duty? Is LL a bit green to be starting? Will TT find his form again, this year?

I'm sure you've got the backline pretty well spot on, but personally I have issues with To'omua, severely out of form, and Koroibete, looks great but is largely ineffective except when running like an exocet.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Second row and back row possibly the best we've put together for a long time. Not so sure about the front row. Will Slipper be fit enough for test duty? Is LL a bit green to be starting? Will TT find his form again, this year?

I'm sure you've got the backline pretty well spot on, but personally I have issues with To'omua, severely out of form, and Koroibete, looks great but is largely ineffective except when running like an exocet.

Yeah To'omua doesn't fill me with confidence but I suspect that'll be the backline. Regarding LL being too green, not like we have any other more experienced hookers. Could be BPA starts with the other two given chances off the bench. But BPA is going and LL looks like something special.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Can't see much point of selecting Timani when he's nearly 35 now?

Real head scratcher there. I thought at least one of Hosea or Rodda was locked in. Would love someone to prove me wrong but I saw nearly zero dominant carries from Timani. I would guess his metres/run would be below 1m.

Reactions: mst