• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Had a look at Stan to see how much of EOYT we get to see and was surprised that all the Nth Hemi games are covered, plenty of great rugby coming up. It is time for the couch to get a vacuum and stock up on your personal poison. Mines RED+Pizza!

Not sure on the pizza, or at least it would be with Coopers. What's your favourite Rugby Red. (I could be obtuse and say LFG but I'm actually talking wine here.)

rodha

Dave Cowper (27)
I would love to see Skelton go out there and tear the opposition a new one. Nothing would give me more pleasure than seeing the same output at test level as he's shown in the UK and France. I hope Rennie plays him and we settle the question once and for all.
Don't get your hopes up.

Rennie tends to give players a start then cast them aside after concluding they're not good enough... all from the evidence of one single game.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I think I recall the "once and for all" comment being posted before his selections last year on the EOYT. I fear if he doesn't perform the same comment will be made before the RWC next year to justify some poster's urge to have him in the WC squad.

Well it won't be from me. If he doesn't make an impact on this tour with multiple opportunities then I would be drawing a line through him. I hope the opposite happens, though, because he can clearly be a very damaging player under the right circumstances.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
Not sure on the pizza, or at least it would be with Coopers. What's your favourite Rugby Red. (I could be obtuse and say LFG but I'm actually talking wine here.)
I have some excellent 2016 McLaren vale reds atm. Also not shy about GSM (gorgeous soccer mums - red). LFG? I checked the cellar and nothing in there remotely resembling this.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
both.jpg

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
There is a LFG Wine but it stands for Lets F*cking Go. Drew Bledsoe Wines
Our first pour, the 2019 LFG Pinot Noir, comes from the Wind Ridge in Southern Oregon and LS Estate Vineyards in Eola Amity. LFG stands for Let’s F’in Go! For the starter wine of the evening, I was more than pleased. Owen Bargreen’s review of the wine: Aged in neutral oak, the ‘LFG’ shows pretty red florals with red currants and shades of red raspberry on the nose. The texture here is insanely good as beautiful guava, red cherry and pomegranate seed with orange rind all collect momentum on the palate. The minerality here is outstanding as this beautiful wine will cellar well for another decade. Drink 2021-2031- 93

Reactions: dru