• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
1680154528388.png

rodha

Dave Cowper (27)
Lads how has Rodha tricked you into arguing about what you just swore off doing a week ago? You know he gets off on this weird merry go round of nonsense, don't give in
see this is all very apt. Dctarget - Eddie & Rugby Australia are all about smoke and mirrors, McLennan the master of deceit & trickery, this deception envelops like a thick haze across this once proud organization. this sneaky manipulating behind the scenes, Eddie influencing from afar, pulling strings & levers this whole time, and inevitably Rennie falls victim to RA's underhand maneuverings under the guise of authenticity - an honorable sacrifice!

Last edited:

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Tuned in to see Sua'ali'i have a crack. Fucken flying shoulder to the head of Tedesco and its just a 10 minute sinbin. League is dumb as fuck - you'd have to be happy with a life expectancy of 40 to play it.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Tuned in to see Sua'ali'i have a crack. Fucken flying shoulder to the head of Tedesco and its just a 10 minute sinbin. League is dumb as fuck - you'd have to be happy with a life expectancy of 40 to play it.
Chook army?

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Perese, no, not at this stage but Foketi has been pretty solid - he hasn't been helped by the players inside him. Despite that he is 2/4 in the TOTW I think. And he's been great in gold - in the absence of Kerevi he's surely in there.
Someone has to be concerned about the lack of elegible Wallabies playing in some key positions for Aussie sides. In a Centralised system like IRFU does, this things doesn't happen. They can't produce they own big centres so they sign a reliable big centre like Bundee Aki in a long term to secure him for his national team

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Someone has to be concerned about the lack of elegible Wallabies playing in some key positions for Aussie sides. In a Centralised system like IRFU does, this things doesn't happen. They can't produce they own big centres so they sign a reliable big centre like Bundee Aki in a long term to secure him for his national team
we were kinda relying on Samu Kerevi...still are. I think apart from the Brumbies guy all the starting 12's of late are aussie eligible right?

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I actually thought the guys on the nrl broadcast tonight and the players after the game tonight handled the whole thing with class. Even brandon smith took the chance to retract his earlier statement.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Tuned in to see Sua'ali'i have a crack. Fucken flying shoulder to the head of Tedesco and it’s just a 10 minute sinbin. League is dumb as fuck - you'd have to be happy with a life expectancy of 40 to play it.
Remind me why we rate League defence coaches so highly?

Patterns? Sure. Technique? Absolutely not.