• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What an utterly bizarre response by Coles. I doubt any Australian reacted or cared like that when Cheika or Eddie went to Arg/Eng. Does he feel Hansen is only ever allowed to do anything with NZ rugby from now on.

Not to mention that he's not even there as a proper assistant coach, it's just a week visit. You know like the thousands of visits the All Blacks have done with the Storm or various AFL teams and vice-versa. We don't lose our shit at those either.

Last edited:

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
What an utterly bizarre response by Coles. I doubt any Australian reacted or cared like that when Cheika or Eddie went to Arg/Eng. Does he feel Hansen isn't allowed to coach anyone else.
For some reason Kiwis still have a feeling of rivalry with us. I've speculated elsewhere that it's because deep down they want us to be good so that Union stays relevant in the region.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
For some reason Kiwis still have a feeling of rivalry with us. I've speculated elsewhere that it's because deep down they want us to be good so that Union stays relevant in the region.
Good post! As much as I hate them I admire them. I am sure they want us to be in the top 5 in the world and be competitive. This easy beat shit pisses them off but not as much as it does us!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
What an utterly bizarre response by Coles. I doubt any Australian reacted or cared like that when Cheika or Eddie went to Arg/Eng. Does he feel Hansen is only ever allowed to do anything with NZ rugby from now on.

Not to mention that he's not even there as a proper assistant coach, it's just a week visit. You know like the thousands of visits the All Blacks have done with the Storm or various AFL teams and vice-versa. We don't lose our shit at those either.
F*** me Colsey said it while pissing himself laughing, we had Henry in Puma's coaching group, and kiwi coaches all over world doing it. I can't believe it's even news, he's helping a mate for a few days, not part of coaching group, and had a chat to Foster before hand.
If any kiwi who get's upset over it hasn't seen how many kiwis are coaching around world.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Good post! As much as I hate them I admire them. I am sure they want us to be in the top 5 in the world and be competitive. This easy beat shit pisses them off but not as much as it does us!
Pretty much how it is, most rugby men I know would rather it was back th butt clenching when watching tests against Wallabies. Most I know loved the Wallaby team at turn of century!

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
Pretty much how it is, most rugby men I know would rather it was back th butt clenching when watching tests against Wallabies. Most I know loved the Wallaby team at turn of century!
The question I never thought we would be asking ourselves is :- Was McQueen's time a one-off in our history or one to be repeated?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The question I never thought we would be asking ourselves is :- Was McQueen's time a one-off in our history or one to be repeated?

I doubt we will ever have a team that has probably our best 2 players (Eales and Horan) ever (at least top 3) together in the same team and perhaps another 3 who would sit comfortably in the top 10 (Smith, Larkham, Gregan).