• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I can't imagine Foley, Hooper or Quade have bad habits tbh.

Slipper's carrying an injury now too, Gibbon is close-by..

Viking

Mark Ella (57)

Maybe ‘losing frequently’ is the primary bad habit Eddie cared about. At both club and international level.

Slipper, White, and Skelton are in better club set ups with more of a winning/successful culture.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Good point on Foley. Lolesio is also in France so could be a smokey if he finds some form (and Gordon went down).

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)

I would have thought with Qaude out Scott Sio be on the Rader, he'd be a massive second half prop. But guess his not been involved at all

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Last edited:

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
It will be interesting to see how JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor) goes since he is in the extended RWC training squad, which would indicate he is the back-up 10 if Gordon goes down.
Not sure this is correct, I thought JOC (James O'Connor) was just training at Darwin to cover for Kerevi and same with Fainga'a/Uelese. Think you might be reading a bit more into it. Barbarians form will be important

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
Hopefully they to one for the Final and maybe the QF if we play England, doubt they'll be many that would go to the 2am Monday games against Portugal, Georgia & Fiji