• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2024

Penriff_boy

Billy Sheehan (19)
I have a migrant next door to me. He arrived unable to read or write in both English and his own language. He has just retired in his early 60's with more than 40m in the bank. Is it better to have it tough to start or get an easy start in comfort? Most migrants seem to do better than Aussie's by simply working hard and sticking their necks out in their own businesses.
Good on him, he done very well. They already have it harder than most Australians do. Taking advantage of them , and using ' they're lucky to be here' as justification for treating them like crap is pathetic though.

And a lot do work hard, look at the migrant Accountant who took her life after workplace bullying last year.

So yes , we aren't squeaky clean, and we're hypocrites if we won't work with Qatar because of 'morals' .

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Didn’t think so. So why are these places talked about on this forum?

we were talking about possible places we could sell the 3rd bled like we used to but some ppl turned it into how they think they know how to solve the worlds issues with their white guilt

there are alot of racists on this forum

rugbyAU

Arch Winning (36)
we were talking about possible places we could sell the 3rd bled like we used to but some ppl turned it into how they think they know how to solve the worlds issues with their white guilt

The thing is there are only 2 bledisloes

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Got a Lions series to start preparing for. Debreczini Wright are not the path forward at 10-15.

Having said that I'd like to see Pietsch get a go and Ikitau come back in.
Which is why I posted my hope that Jorgenson and Gordon would be fit next year. Although, I don't agree that Tom Wright is a write-off. He is the most effective attacking weapon in the backline currently available to the Wallabies but he would need to cut out his some times reckless passing to achieve his potential and remain in consideration.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)

That’s a real hot take…

rugbyAU

Arch Winning (36)
Yes as per every year bar 2022 outside a rwc yr. No need for you to apologise for your error just do your research
Mate, I've done extensive research (unlike you) and you'll find that it is a 2 test series until at least 2025 as per a mutual agreement at the time between RA & NZRU

"Marinos said the decision to play only two Tests was a joint move between RA and NZR, and it would not be reviewed before the end of 2025."

"The decision was made by mutual agreement last year and will be in place until at least 2025."

Top Bottom