• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies best 3-2-1 vs All Blacks in Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
I'm not 100% sure but i think JOC (James O'Connor) played 13 for queensland schools 2007 so he has a bit of experience there,
9.Genia
10. Cooper / Barnes / JOC (James O'Connor)
12. Barnes / JOC (James O'Connor) / Gits
13. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) / JOC (James O'Connor)

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
yup, elsom sort of said sorry and cooled it though ,good captaincy
[video=youtube;MPZszd1B66Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZszd1B66Y[/video]

Burgos passing looked pretty decent in that clip, and mumms run

Also donald did everything wrong missed a tackle early on JOC (James O'Connor), missed a kick to touch, did some stupid grubbers, high shot on AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Bit like that Kiwi prat in the CG 7's with the final Try.

Always best to be humble in victory. Rubs it in even more.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
yup, elsom sort of said sorry and cooled it though ,good captaincy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZszd1B66Y

Burgos passing looked pretty decent in that clip, and mumms run

Also donald did everything wrong missed a tackle early on JOC (James O'Connor), missed a kick to touch, did some stupid grubbers, high shot on AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).

Carter's replacement (Donald, or whomsoever) was always going to be a weak link.

I pity the poor Poms who will receive the backlash from the Darkness.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
I pity the poor Poms who will receive the backlash from the Darkness.-

Aah crap I forgot about that, the press will go made about this victory aswell saying that England beat Aus, Aus beat NZ, so therefore england should beat NZ

Also slade played fairly well in bled III should have let him tour

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
I pity the poor Poms who will receive the backlash from the Darkness.-

Aah crap I forgot about that, the press will go made about this victory aswell saying that England beat Aus, Aus beat NZ, so therefore england should beat NZ

Also slade played fairly well in bled III should have let him tour

No, the English press roll over for New Zealand, and always have. The papers will be full of fawning, obsequious AB player profiles. Only Stephen Jones will buck the trend, by droning that the ABs are hopeless, but he'll predict an AB win as well. It is one of the reasons New Zealand do so well over there. Even when the Wallabies and ABs are within a point of one another, the press will insist that the Wallabies are there for the taking while the ABs are clearly out of reach.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Yeh they always seem to think the wallabies are vulnerable and do tend to think of the all blacks as gods

However last time the all blacks came over to play us after to losing to RSA they did a load of articles in the papers about how to beat the AB's because of their vulnerable lineout and scrum. The press tend to think england are awesome are awful, at the moment we are apparently awesome. TBH i dont think we should have beaten the wallabies in June and i dont think we will beat the blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.