• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies have a drinking problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)'s beef just seems to be more with the press labelling him as suspended for being drunk instead of being suspended for missing the 12pm curfew.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Im glade this has Happened to guys.
To long Dean's never punished the likes of Beale and JOC (James O'Connor), they fuck and then get given a Wallaby Jersey and then they even fucked that up.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I was going to be critical of the players until I read "how to be an Australian" Fitzsimons in the SMH taking that view. I am now compelled to take the opposite view. Is it possible for anyone to get him to shut up, even for a while?
I think not. He has an opinion on everything and seems to hold the view that the rest of the population are just dying to hear his opinion.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I have been experimenting with impregnating red bandanas with Polonium and releasing them for sale in the Australian market. I have calculated the risk of collateral damage as very low.
:)

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
True Deans did lose control of his group. that's not what cost him his job though. It was the shit poor performances of his team. the two are possibly interrelated.
Off course the performances cost him his job and dissipline is pretty much 75% part of it.

Snor may have had many mistakes but one of the first things he set up as Bok coach was to set up their internal rules with penalties by the players and sticked to it. Heyneke Meyer is very strict on this and have like Snor dropped a few players who dont stick with their rules. The rules may sound silly and stupid to the ordinary rugby supporter but no team will have success ir the players dont have a code of conduct on any level of rugby.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Would have been a much bigger statement if he'd stood them down for the Ireland game. Surely the players stood down just think 'Meh, it's only Scotland".

May have shot himself in the foot here - the players know they were still selected for Ireland as they were too important to be dropped - regardless of any smoke and mirrors portrayed by the coaching team.

Looks like team culture is still an issue - you guys must be pretty bloody disappointed.
I think thats the reason why they performed on saturday. Knew they were in shite and try to rectify it by performance.

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Why, its a rugby blog site. I dont think I'm wrong, thats my opinion. no need to run to his defence. I dont hate the guy thats silly jeez. just commenting on his Wallabies team work.. relax.

You don't hate the guy yet refer to him as utterly useless?

It might be your opinion but perhaps you should put this particular hobby horse out to pasture for a while, give him some time to recover and have a change of scenery before you ride back into town with another swag full of vitriol for AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).

Status
Not open for further replies.