• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Fiji, 3pm Sat 10th June, AAMI Park, Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hunt's been good. No need to get Beale or Hodge back at 12.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

A little hesitant at times at the start with his decision making, which is to be expected, but has settled in well............

Upthenuts

Dave Cowper (27)
Me. Even your lot throw a few fucking howlers in the first test of the season. We should have more points, we've taken a few shots at goal out of respect to the Fijians and because we had Folau in the bin. Our scoreline isn't flattering at the moment but the opposition are 0.
yea almost every year we do,

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Much more confident about next week now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah, not a great performance against a second rate Fiji team...........

Obviously some first test rustiness, but there'll need to be massive improvements to beat Scotland.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
I think Hanigan, Carter and in particular Higs had great showings back in gold (or first time for hanigan), HOWEVER, I feel against Scotland, we need one more big body to help handle the big scottish locks and backrowers. Either Carter has to make room for Arnold to start, or Hanigan has to make room for Timani to start.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I think Hanigan, Carter and in particular Higs had great showings back in gold (or first time for hanigan), HOWEVER, I feel against Scotland, we need one more big body to help handle the big scottish locks and backrowers. Either Carter has to make room for Arnold to start, or Hanigan has to make room for Timani to start.

For mine......... Coleman, AAA, Hooper, Foley, Hunt, Kuridrani, Speight and Folau all played reasonably well.

Genia needs to pick up the pace and ditch the box kicks.

DHP has some defensive issues.

Moore was rubbish, Cooper not great, Powell a jittery first test, and the LH side of the scrum had issues for much of the game.

Our general kicking is also still not up to scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.