• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Italy, Florence, Sun 13th Nov 12am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wallabies don't deserve to win. Some of the most stupid rugby I have seen by the Wallabies. Nothing smart about it. No smart kicking game, nothing. Very disapponting.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How good for Italy. Deserved it. The time wasting was shocking but Wallabies never deserved to win.

Terrible terrible from us. Just shocking. Poor coaching, Poor decisions by the players. Played like the number 8th team in the world.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Just dumb rugby, you need to realise you need the conversion. There's no point scoring a try wide. It's near the posts or not at all.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
I've seen plenty of footage of it at the brumbies but none in gold.

he was anonymous tonight.

Hardly noticed him playing. Same with half the other team. Samu, McReight, AAA, all very average. So many of us arguing for them to be first choice but they showed us tonight why they shouldn't be.

Campbell looked poor too, he didn't back up from last match.

Despite a few poor offloads, I thought Marcy Mark looked dangerous. Needs to value holding onto the ball more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.