• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Portugal, RWC Pool C, Mon 2 Oct 2.45AM

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
We’re going home whatever happens against Portugal Fiji will definitely come away with at least the one pt they need
I believe you, but the Wallabies cannot afford to give it away until the last hooter goes in the Fiji/Portugal match. Is it true they will have to sit around for a fortnight for that to happen?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
For the punters among us - the line for the margin is currently 26.5 pts. The line for the total points scored 58.5 pts. If you do the maths on that the implied score is 42-16. I can't see any way Portugal score 16 points and I don't see us scoring less than 50. The line at 26.5 is a low risk play for mine, get on it.

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
I believe you, but the Wallabies cannot afford to give it away until the last hooter goes in the Fiji/Portugal match. Is it true they will have to sit around for a fortnight for that to happen?
Yeah I think they’ll have to wait around. What a shit position to be in

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Yeah guilty - have a tv in the Jayco for the kids when the weather goes to shit.

Add a fire stick and it came in handy this weekend for both the finals!

We're off home tomorrow though so unfortunately I don't see anyone else getting up early with me to watch the Wallabies.....