• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Springboks - Adelaide Oval, Sat 27th August, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
TT was not terrible. Made a couple of errors but in the scrum that got stuffed it was Sios side that collapsed. TT is close and we all know when hes on it helps our cause immeasurably.
Hopefully Bell is good to go next week.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Will this be the first time Rennie picks the same starting team for next week? (or has he done that this year?)

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
I'd imagine Folau will be dropped for Porecki.

Deserved. But personally, I'd rather Porecki finishing the game, having that security in the line-out at the back end of the game. Maybe they can bring Porecki on just before half time.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Deserved. But personally, I'd rather Porecki finishing the game, having that security in the line-out at the back end of the game. Maybe they can bring Porecki on just before half time.

I think we showed it’s better to beat the Boks into submission early. We held them out and disrupted their game plan, by the time their wet sail came, the game was in the bag.

FF (Folau Fainga'a) missed a few crucial throws in attack in the first half, if we had nailed them and got more points, it might have been feet up for the second half.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Is Kaitu'u fit? A third option who isn't a kid would be neat.
I really rated him last season and through the should have earned more caps then he did, this years Super Rugby season was disrupted through injury and then struggled to find form.

But I’d take him back, I think he is ahead of some of the others in the squad

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
TT was not terrible. Made a couple of errors but in the scrum that got stuffed it was Sios side that collapsed. TT is close and we all know when hes on it helps our cause immeasurably.
They called TT for boring in... I can't remember what happened but that was the call.

Refs are giving him a hard time at the moment... I don't think it's fair but something happening there

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Dude clearly doesn't want to be there right now, which is fine. He should go to Europe and take the cash.

Clearly one of our most talented players but professional sport requires a professional attitude.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Dude clearly doesn't want to be there right now, which is fine. He should go to Europe and take the cash.

Clearly one of our most talented players but professional sport requires a professional attitude.

Sorry but where’s this coming from, Christy Dorans article about Tupou owning jetski and putting on weight when injured?
He is a new dad, out of form and was rushed back before ready because of injuries to other props, all this speculation about his personal attitude is a over the top.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Sorry but where’s this coming from, Christy Dorans article about Tupou owning jetski and putting on weight when injured?
He is a new dad, out of form and was rushed back before ready because of injuries to other props, all this speculation about his personal attitude is a over the top.
Its coming from him half arsing it every time he takes to the field. Didn't read the article and don't care how he spends his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.