• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Springboks - Adelaide Oval, Sat 27th August, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member

Attachments

• 28D60308-4E32-49CF-B0FE-CFAC0B3753FB.jpeg
    28D60308-4E32-49CF-B0FE-CFAC0B3753FB.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 101

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
The bigger question Wamb is - where would those players be if they weren't rounded up by the Brumbies? Some would be back playing club rugby while those that made the Super side would displace the same number from the current Super sides and those would be back playing club rugby. What a great outcome that would be for rugby in this country.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
The bigger question Wamb is - where would those players be if they weren't rounded up by the Brumbies? Some would be back playing club rugby while those that made the Super side would displace the same number from the current Super sides and those would be back playing club rugby. What a great outcome that would be for rugby in this country.
Some would be playing Test footy for Ireland too!

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
With Boks usually naming team early(tues) will DR pick a team based on that do you think, or will he have one pretty well sorted?

He will surely have a team sorted already, doesn't matter who the Boks pick they are going to play a similar way.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
I don't get this Derp. 14 has to have the same character as a 15, surely. Possibly the one issue being I'd expect a lot more organisation from 15.
I think he has always been a better winger than 15. On the wing he only has to be worried about what is in front and on one side, the side line stops him having to be concerned about 180 degree in front of him, he is only concerned with 90 degrees. He also looks better at wing than centre for the same reason.

With time he should get better but he is far from a complete product, and this is understandable given his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.