• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Springboks - Adelaide Oval, Sat 27th August, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyesUpFootyFan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Ref has to follow the rules. Cant say I’m a fan of some of the rules. But player welfare is priority. Bit of poor form from Nic white, but you want your 9 to be a pest.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Lucky to be going into halftime ahead. It was all wallabies first 8minutes, then it was all Boks for the rest. Great defence (mainly by Koro) saving us.
Our set-peice is screwed. But there is hope with Tupou, Porecki, Swain on the bench.,

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
That was so Wallabies in the Bledisloe like from the Boks. Opportunity after opportunity not converted, opposition lucky not to have more in the bin, freak play stops a certain try.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Too scared to read thread, guessing a geyser of spew has been directed towards that "f***ing kiwi ref".

Aus doing well but under the kosh for 25 straight minutes ffs. The seem pumped for it though.

Bok backs too clueless to capitalise.

FFS the Screen Shotting Crew are looking long and hard at that Koroibete cover tackle, what a glorious missile

Last edited:

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
I wouldn’t say he dove. He tried to milk it for sure. If he doesmy drop to knees there’s probably no penalty.
yellow card obviously wrong call. Needs to be some
Discretion in how you dole the cards out. Make it a penalty and tell him another one and he’s off and tell Nic to ease up

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Lucky to be going into halftime ahead. It was all wallabies first 8minutes, then it was all Boks for the rest. Great defence (mainly by Koro) saving us.
Our set-peice is screwed. But there is hope with Tupou, Porecki, Swain on the bench.,

Not so sure. The Boks got back to there game but I thought they were getting frustrated. I'd give that half to us.. Boks unlucky with a couple of kicks, but we deserve to be up I think.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I wouldn’t say he dove. He tried to milk it for sure. If he doesmy drop to knees there’s probably no penalty.
yellow card obviously wrong call. Needs to be some
Discretion in how you dole the cards out. Make it a penalty and tell him another one and he’s off and tell Nic to ease up

Penalty. And White under head knock protocols.

Status
Not open for further replies.