• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v. Wales - 1 Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
In as far as they're 100% consistent?

Not quite but no having a go at the ref he's been pretty good. But its a lottery when players from both sides go off their feet at the same time ?? Ref just picks one to hope for the best.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
Not quite but no having a go at the ref he's been pretty good. But its a lottery when players from both sides go off their feet at the same time ?? Ref just picks one to hope for the best.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

I think maybe the rules are played differently in the northern hemisphere then.....

Major Spliff Biggins

Fred Wood (13)
At halftime, I feel now is a good time to discuss various methods of withstanding this awful televisual experience. I have chosen Hendricks gin, but have a noose and sedatives on standby.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
wallabies need to find their attacking spark in the second half. Maybe bring hooper into the fray

P

Paradox

Taps having a shoker again at 12. So many poor defensive reads. Bring back McCabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.