• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies vs Ireland - 3rd test - Saturday 23rd June 2018 - Sydney Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Folau can't touch / hook him with his left arm like that, he'll be penalised 99 times out of 100 regardless if it's the jumper overreaching or the lifter not providing enough support or not.

What happened to our attack? Our halves have been beyond poor. Pocock has largely saved our bacon a few times.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
This is pushing it for the worst game of rugby ive ever seen ay. Has the game run for longer than 10 seconds without this fluffybunny sticking his arm out?

Has there been a single line break at all?!

Why are we watching this for fuck sake?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Watching it on 10 tonight really enjoying good commentators.

Was it Burke who praised DHP for the take off the kickoff, only for the replay to show that he clearly dropped it, and then he whined about the decision, only for the replay to show Kerevi was clearly in front?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
9-12. That's probably an accurate reflection of the half. Potentially Australia lucky to be that close. Ireland have looked that bit more dangerous so far. With Hooper and Genia not on the pitch they need some more dynamic, threatening runners, hoping Thor comes on soon.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Folau can't touch / hook him with his left arm like that, he'll be penalised 99 times out of 100 regardless if it's the jumper overreaching or the lifter not providing enough support or not.

What happened to our attack? Our halves have been beyond poor. Pocock has largely saved our bacon a few times.

Yeah looking at the statistics it's amazing, we lose on everything except for turnovers conceded. Poey is carrying us. Bring on Powell aye.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
This is pushing it for the worst game of rugby ive ever seen ay. Has the game run for longer than 10 seconds without this fluffybunny sticking his arm out?

Has there been a single line break at all?!

Why are we watching this for fuck sake?

Isn't it to see the two penalty goals and a kickoff kicked in the last six minutes of that half?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Gotta roll away faster than the speed of light though, it says so right here in the rule book of muppets who want to blow their whistle every fucken second

Only way he could have got more out of the way is if he phased through the goalpost he was pressed up against, didnt affect the play at all. Moot point anyway as he called coleman as the one "offside"

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I think WR (World Rugby)’s ranking formula for refs is based around number of penalties blown in column A and number of TMO referrals in column B

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Only way he could have got more out of the way is if he phased through the goalpost he was pressed up against, didnt affect the play at all. Moot point anyway as he called coleman as the one "offside"
Why wasn't it a penalty try?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Gotta roll away faster than the speed of light though, it says so right here in the rule book of muppets who want to blow their whistle every fucken second

Na I think he's got a point. Kepu WAS moving out of the way of the ruck. That's why he ended up in front of the post. He couldn't get out anywhere else. Then the Irish guy running into him was really just him running into part of the previous ruck, so no prob.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Fuck top tier rugby - it's now a game for replays of every incident and incessant referee interruptions.

I'll just stay with local rugby from now on, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.