• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
nice way to start the season, delighted for Folau that his debut went well. Be interesting once the Wallabies come back into the side

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Alternatively, they'll play out of their skins trying to impress the new boss and absolutely smash the Rebels top team. Just hoping.. I expect there will be a couple of the wider squad who will be impressive - AJ for one - and its fun to speculate who the others might be. Time will tell.

Its a sin to quote yourself, but there again I'm a Tahs supporter and couldn't resist. Hope is a dangerous thing, but life would be poorer without it.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
At the very least it sounds like a solid start for Folau. Hope the knockers who said he wouldn't be able to understand rugby take note.
An encouraging start from him.
The still photo accompanying the article quoted at post #3022 shows a ball carry that I wold consider a bit vulnerable.
The footage of his first try that I saw suggested he would have encountered better tackling in the AFL.
he can only play whats in front of him, though - where have i heard that before?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
As I said when it was first mooted that Folau was coming to the Waratahs, I think that before the season is over he will be a valuable member of the starting side. Nothing that has happened in the last 24 hours has caused me to change that view, quite the opposite in fact.

T

TOCC

Does this article In The Sunday Herald have anything to do with the Tahs?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359846692.597543.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.