• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tah and feathered

Watty Friend (18)
Anyone know who's part of the squad going to Argentina?
The squad has been picked and I have heard that Hepetema and Horowitz from Randwick and Alex Gibbon from Southern Districts have been selected.
That's all I have heard.
This tour is going to have a big impact on the Shute Shield.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
The first game is August 3rd in Resistencia which is near the Paraguayan border and the second is on the 9th/10th in Salta

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
I don't think its that unreasonable that Fox Sports won't show them, they are friendlies featuring the second and third string.

However if they are on Argentine TV it would be nice for the Tahs to stream it on their website or something but I doubt the intern would be bothered arranging that.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
It would probably be cheaper for Foxsports to fly all the people that wanted to watch the games to Argentina rather than broadcast it themselves.

If these games are even televised in Argentina which I'd doubt, there wouldn't be English commentary.

not to mention a good 95% of their screen time is scheduled months in advance

MACCA

Ron Walden (29)
WARATAHS TOURING SQUAD to ARGENTINA
a bolter - Usaia OSullivan ex Sydney Roosters?
Others?
Touring squad: Peter Betham, Berrick Barnes, Mitchell Chapman, Cam Crawford, Dave Dennis, Bernard Foley, Pat McCutcheon, Rob Horne, Sekope Kepu, Matt Lucas, Brendan McKibbin, Drew Mitchell, Tatafu Polota Nau, Paddy Ryan, Jeremy Tilse, Sitaleki Timani, Jed Holloway, Luke Holmes, Ben Volavola, Will Skelton, Tala Grey, Alofa Alofa, Jack Dempsey, Auvasa Falealii, Alex Gibbon, Terrence Hepetema, David Horwitz, Tolu Latu, David Lolohea, Usaia O'Sullivan, Kerren Straker, Sam Talakai, Keliti Vangalo, Liam Winton.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
No H. Roach on tour.

Have we lost him to the Western Force after his cameo vs B&I Lions?

Shame. We are weak in depth in the #2 position.

MACCA

Ron Walden (29)
WARATAHS TOURING SQUAD to ARGENTINA
a bolter - Usaia OSullivan ex Sydney Roosters?
Others?
Touring squad: Peter Betham, Berrick Barnes, Mitchell Chapman, Cam Crawford, Dave Dennis, Bernard Foley, Pat McCutcheon, Rob Horne, Sekope Kepu, Matt Lucas, Brendan McKibbin, Drew Mitchell, Tatafu Polota Nau, Paddy Ryan, Jeremy Tilse, Sitaleki Timani, Jed Holloway, Luke Holmes, Ben Volavola, Will Skelton, Tala Grey, Alofa Alofa, Jack Dempsey, Auvasa Falealii, Alex Gibbon, Terrence Hepetema, David Horwitz, Tolu Latu, David Lolohea, Usaia O'Sullivan, Kerren Straker, Sam Talakai, Keliti Vangalo, Liam Winton.
ex-Pirate, thank you very much. And current Pirate I sincerely hope.​
Good to see you back, UOS.
Yes I know - I was just shocked to see him in the Roosters and Newtown team lists one week, West Harbour 3rds last week then Waratahs touring squad this week...is rugby that devoid of players??

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
No H. Roach on tour.
Have we lost him to the Western Force after his cameo vs B&I Lions?
Shame. We are weak in depth in the #2 position.

HJ - no Eastwood players in the squad???? and they sit top of table - I find that stranger than omitting Roach????

A bit like no Uni players being good enough to make a Sydney V Country games hey ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.