• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2023

Rugby Head

Watty Friend (18)
1663888394091.png

Think Brumbies might do a number on us.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Jorgensen is going to find it tough in his upcoming exams I reckon

Last edited:

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
I don't mind it. But yeah, they'll be lucky to stay within 40. Could possibly be a cricket score.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Teddy Wilson played a game or two, KB (Kurtley Beale)/ Donaldson both have experience, Goddard and Icely have both played for the Rebels.
Donaldson? Are you reading a different teamsheet to me?

KB (Kurtley Beale) has experience? Who knew! (I meant this season, specifically for the Tahs...)

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Team list has caused me to lose a bit of interest tbh. Don't really know what they were meant to do but its a good chance for these boys to play against a lot of experienced Super Rugby players.

At least Wilson & Bowen have been playing together at Easts. They looked pretty good together there and in their one match starting for Aus U20s. Is Mahe Vailanu injured? Hope Maka has been working on his throwing. Couldn't hit the side of a bus in the U20s. Good Prop depth in the squad though with Holz being named in Aus A.