• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2023

Marce

John Thornett (49)
I don't understand why Thrifty is printed in white in the training shorts:
20221214-081215.jpg

But is printed with a white rectangle in the playing shorts:
20221214-155108.jpg

It not makes sense. Option 1 is the correct choice

Last edited:

Marce

John Thornett (49)
View attachment 15086I’d like something like this in jersey form as an away jersey. There’s also a hoodie with the same colour scheme with the stripes on the shoulder on the promotional posts which could work too, but can’t find it.
I like this polo shirt but is pretty similar to this one and I already have it:
20221215-093506.jpg

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Anyone got any thoughts on the KB (Kurtley Beale) doco? Didn't mind it. Not exactly hard hitting journalism but that wasn't expected either
This?
I only watched the teaser. Where can I watch the full documentary?

Last edited:

Marce

John Thornett (49)
This hoodie was one of the few nice apparel clothes made by XBlades. I couldn't buy it, too expensive in the time. (I have to add the shipping cost to South America, so it's really expensive for me)
20221215-144822.jpg

Last edited:

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Marce.

You might be interested in this website:

Waratah original strip jersey pictured above only UK110 pounds!

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Marce.

You might be interested in this website:

Waratah original strip jersey pictured above only UK110 pounds!
Where's the Tahs logo? 110 pounds is too expensive to be an unofficial product, they don't pay license

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Pretty disappointed tahs happy to have a scrimmage (trial) vs Dragons in league. Yet won’t trial vs Shute shield north and south harbour??? Thought the idea was to mend relationships with club land not the NRL
Maybe it will generate some good publicity.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
St George are the dregs of Sydney based NRL teams also, strange team to align with for media exposure given their own off field issues

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
I won't be watching but would like to see more of such content. Just better topics.
It was pretty average. Very honest interview but didn’t answer the $64m question of why the best schoolboy 10 since Ella was shifted to 15 and 12. Ruined him. All to cater to Bernard Foley.

Liked KB (Kurtley Beale) as a younger player but cannot believe he is in the conversation for another RWC.