• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v. B&I Lions - Saturday 15 June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
That young fella is miles ahead of Timani. The tahs are lucky to have him come along when he did (or developed, whatever).

He did his state proud.

He is along way off being a wallaby yet - FFS, give some of these guys a chance to develop some confidence and rhythm before throwing them into the cauldron.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
As a declared sceptic, I must concede a very strong game by Will Skelton - and in the case of the last try, I had the impression he was totally out of puff, and just managing to keep up.

I think the final try was more the fault of Betham who was out on that wing and injured. Whilst Skelton had certainly run out of steam by that point, Betham was crocked and couldn't run at all. He came off immediately after the try.

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
I think the final try was more the fault of Betham who was out on that wing and injured. Whilst Skelton had certainly run out of steam by that point, Betham was crocked and couldn't run at all. He came off immediately after the try.
i totally agree - skelton could do no more than he did, or he would have been found offside - i mention the final try only in the context that he looked to be preety much 'done' for the day, as he jogged back onside....

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
Get in early, or have friends who can. Lindo, cyclo, shtina and I did quite well at The Local. 20 beers on tap. Like heaven.

-----------------------
I hate autocorrect .

I meant the stadium bars, but the local places were stretched too. I will not wait to get into the Light Horse, but fortunately we had a grrat dinner in Paddo pre game

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
That's because he left everything he has on the field. Exactly the kind of guy you want in the team.
Probably needs to get his timing right and that will come with experience. You don't want to be like that Australian women's rower who ran out of puff at the games lol

Status
Not open for further replies.