• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v. B&I Lions - Saturday 15 June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Pommy commentators on Sky whinging about Bob Dwyer's article where he apparently said Vunipola bores into the scrum. in the very next scrum he goes directly in about 45 degrees
dunno why the poms moan considering there is like a couple of them touring with the welsh.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Biggest crowd the Tahs have had for years.
So that is what the Tah's homebush look like when its filled?

quote="maxdacat, post: 499862, member: 3624"]Anyone else think Skelton could be our next mixed martial arts champ if the rugby thing doesn't work out?[/quote]
either way last guy I want to run into in a pub

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
On the other side Jamie Roberts is playing himself out of the test and Horne has been pretty anonymous.
Horne is playing at 13 tonight. He's been playing excellently at 12 this season but pretty anonymous every time he's played 13.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Two points that has me screaming at the TV (or Peiper more like it)
1)Vunipola drives straight across and up in every scrum. Should be penalised.
2)On the last phase that the Tahs had the ball on attack the Lions were offside at every single phase, Adam Jones was at 12 and was 5 metres offside and he made the tackle and still get penalised for it.

Gatland must have borrowed the ABs cloak of darkness and the refs just can't see the blatant infringing. Dennis needs to get his head out and get stuck into Peiper about it.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
What Vunipola is doing is very dangerous and if he had been penalized for it every time he would have been carded by now.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Horne is playing at 13 tonight. He's been playing excellently at 12 this season but pretty anonymous every time he's played 13.

I know what position he is playing, but he needs to put his hand up at both 12 and 13 to at least secure the bench spot.

His opposite number is looking pretty good.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Skelton - I knew nothing about him until he debuted for the Tahs, but I have to say the contrast between his workrate and Timani couldn't be more stark. For those who go on about how huge Timani is, well have a look at Skelton and he actually uses his bulk.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Another crap arse penalty from peyper, it was accidental offside at best. Didn't affect the play at all, why would you blow for it? If Foley made an enormous linebreak and was one on one it's a penalty. If not, don't care.

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
2)On the last phase that the Tahs had the ball on attack the Lions were offside at every single phase, Adam Jones was at 12 and was 5 metres offside and he made the tackle and still get penalised for it.

Gatland must have borrowed the ABs cloak of darkness and the refs just can't see the blatant infringing. Dennis needs to get his head out and get stuck into Peiper about it.
Yes and Yes

Since when does a ballcarried accidently bumpring a player in front of hime constitiute obstruction and no accidental offside?

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)

Read Bob Dwyer's article in today's Weekend Australian.

Status
Not open for further replies.