• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Highlanders - Super Rugby R4 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Skelton's fitness is very poor right now, obviously coming back from the injury but he's pretty ineffective with this current intensity. Would start Lousi.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Get a hair cut Hooper and that way you would not need to be coiffing yourself when Fekitoa picks the ball up and makes a break,
FFS.
Glad I picked the Clan.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
those pg misses are hurting us.

that and our pigs looking a bit shocked we didnt smash them in the first 10 mins.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
It looks like a loooooong night for the Tahs. The Landers play in another league and without a good kicker is impossible. Beale failed 2 easy kicks in front of the posts

prost8

Frank Nicholson (4)
Well at least I can watch the brumbies put up a fight on Sunday morning !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
WTF does Blades do? The Tahs look like the Wallabies when Andrew was the forwards coach under Deans, F&^%$ed.
Last year many of us identified the lineout as a key failing for the Tahs in their season. What did they do to fix that issue? Nothing. Result 3 lineouts lost out of 4.
Beale is also not a 10, some games he has an outperforming game, but that is what makes Foley so good, he doesn't generally have such a poor game that every person he passes the ball too is so easily targeted by the defence, the combination of the two is perhaps the key.
This game is effectively over.

I have genuine fears that if Roach or Tilse come on as replacements somebody will get hurt as I do not rate either as super level players. Ta'avao is certainly getting shown up as he worst recommendation Ben Robinson ever made and perhaps shows how good a prop he is without the hit if he rated Ta'avao so highly, and finally for my half time rant, is it just the move to LP that has seen Ryan go backwards so quickly (not just in the scrum) in terms of performance, because even away from the set piece he is lethargic and lacks any impact at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.