• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v. Kings Round 12 Sunday 1am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
It would seem not many are getting the vibe, odds for the kings has gone up since this morning.

Wish I could put a bet on Cheika whining about the ref* after this game

* with good reason, no idea how the yarpies can get rid of lawrence when this useless $%^& is still in business

And they got rid of Marius Jonker, who IMO, was one of the best around. I've always assumed that Kaplan must know someone.

His involvement will ensure an array of puzzling and inconsistent rulings, which may well decide the match one way or another.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Oh god Folau show again...

Kaplan doing his best to deny the Tahs a try.

Lineout has not improved one bit.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I'm unfortunately away from the box to know what's going on. Could anyone give a head's up until I can

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Kings are falling off the pace and sides have worked them out. Welcome to the big time boys.

Bessa

Ted Fahey (11)
Folau is carving up, setup try in the first 45 sec, then scored one him self
Tah's really playing expansive and it is clicking.
Tahs up 15-3

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Kings are falling off the pace and sides have worked them out. Welcome to the big time boys.

Was probably always going to happen, not used to the week to week demands of the competition and they're fatiguing, will be better for it next year (if they make it).

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Was probably always going to happen, not used to the week to week demands of the competition and they're fatiguing, will be better for it next year (if they make it).
Next year? That will be a maybe. You know us Saffers like to fight among each other

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Geezus Christ just tuned in and its a bonus point try already in the first quarter!

Status
Not open for further replies.