• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v. Kings Round 12 Sunday 1am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
lol, that was hilarously forward, even out of te hands, because he wasn't running straight forward. He was running semi-sideways, and the ball ended up way in front.

Really? I definitely think it left his hands in a backwards direction.

If you are running forward at pace and through the ball 1 degree backward it is going to travel a long way forward but isn't a forward pass to the letter of the law.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Really? I definitely think it left his hands in a backwards direction.

If you are running forward at pace and through the ball 1 degree backward it is going to travel a long way forward but isn't a forward pass to the letter of the law.
True. According to physics its not actually forward.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Kings had more practice at kicking restarts in 30min than they had in 3 weeks in training.

The Rant

Fred Wood (13)
geez unlucky there - i was just abuot to cream myself over the tahs hands there before the intercept.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
The Tah's have a heart. They just gave the Kings a Charity try. When Pietersen is not intercepting he is missing tackles

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Tahs aren't home yet. I'm predicting a 46-all draw. Kaplan to pull out the most bizarre calls of his refereeing career v the Tahs to get the Kings back into the game. I'm going to have my eyelids popped up with matchsticks not to miss any of this thrilling coverage ;)

In all seriousness though I hope the Kings get on the board some more to make the score a bit more respectable.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
There's no way the Tahs can drop their intensity after a Cheika HT speech, I bet it's just as intense as the ones before.

Status
Not open for further replies.