• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v. Kings Round 12 Sunday 1am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Kings are just allowing the Tahs to make huge metres with every attacking play.........

This could get ugly.........

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Yeah that was obstruction, I didn't see it in real time and just thought Kaplan was going upstairs for nothing.
Kaplan is never bias. He is just that shit but he is shit both ways so thats ok

3-27 Tahs, 20min. I am getting my hardhat on now before it gets worse.

The Rant

Fred Wood (13)
Really impressed with the quick ball the waratahs are generating. They're playing left to right full speed. Loving it.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
LOL Foley wow then right at the finish he threw it away. Give it man. The effort alone is deserving enough as a try

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
lol, that was hilarously forward, even out of te hands, because he wasn't running straight forward. He was running semi-sideways, and the ball ended up way in front.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
lol, that was hilarously forward, even out of te hands, because he wasn't running straight forward. He was running semi-sideways, and the ball ended up way in front.
But where would he have been if he wasn't tackled or stopped? Like throwing it over your head isn't forward

The Rant

Fred Wood (13)
Incredible how little foley pops up in wallabies conversations. Maybe that's due to the tahs results. I'm putting his name on the EOYT list if not earlier. I'd rate him at 10 over To'omua and lealilifano in any case.

Bessa

Ted Fahey (11)
Incredible how little foley pops up in wallabies conversations. Maybe that's due to the tahs results. I'm putting his name on the EOYT list if not earlier. I'd rate him at 10 over To'omua and lealilifano in any case.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.