• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Reds Rd 18 Sat 13th June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

Not sure if i will get to see the game or not, starting a weeks charter on a yacht off the Turkish coast tomorrow, hopefully i can jury rig the mobile phone as a hotspot via vpn and watch it on the lappy!

Always nervous affairs when we come up against the red necks, but i think our secret weapon will win the day. (RG)

Tahs by 8.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
That's a bit rich, g. I can't see us whipping these poor bastards by 8 tries, 5 maybe... :cool:

The Waratahs are definitely too good for the Reds.
Why, they're a shoe in for at least 9 tries, all scored by Folua & every one converted by Foley, not to mention 3 penalties from 58+ metres out as a result of the Tahs scrum totally demolishing the Reds 8.
Kurtley Beale to step up his awesome defense on Karevi forcing the latter off the field suffering from the shakes.
At the end of the game the referee will congratulate the Waratahs on playing an exemplary game without conceding a single penalty.
Will someone tell him (Lindommer), he's dreaming.:p

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
You un-imagined des pantalons, I never confirmed nor denied.

Cyclo, all this talk about you trotting around without your strides on has me wondering how you don't spend every other game day in the tank waiting for a close relative to show up with a pair for you.

Do you know members of the constabulary who look the other way?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Thanks to all the cycling, Cyclo has a great set of pins that are nicely shaved so no one minds if he walks around sans pants.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Cycling. Sans pants. Reminded me of the Colombian Women's Cycling Team again.

If you're going to Google it, heads up, it may not be quite safe for work, depending on where you work.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Been looking forward to this game for awhile, not long now and then I can put this horrid season behind me. Pretty much when RG said the finals look promising I new we were fucked...or was it before that or even last season... I'm lost and confused.

Let go crazy Reds by 50, why not......

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Jeez , Tahs just back from the republic and Cooper finding form,,, I think this could be close... I thinks Reds player will be playing to impress their next coach, others playing to say good bye to Australian fans...

I wonding if someone could pass the hat around saturday night in the stand and raise a few dollars to pay Coopers Toulon contract release fee...

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
These games have become very boring since 2014. Let's just hope it's a little competitive this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.