• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Reds Rd 18 Sat 13th June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
moye1.jpg

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
While I certainly want the Waratahs to win, I hope for the sake of rugby in this country that both teams play rugby as it is meant to be played - with positive intent.

The rugby public don't deserve a turgid 80 minutes of greco-roman wrestling masquerading as a game of rugby.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Did you miss the posts about the Reds defence? They couldn't turn this into an arm wrestle if they wanted to.

I am afraid if the game is slow and turgid the blame will fall squarely on the Waratahs for being dragged to our level and not being skillful enough to play their own game.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Did you miss the posts about the Reds defence? They couldn't turn this into an arm wrestle if they wanted to.

I am afraid if the game is slow and turgid the blame will fall squarely on the Waratahs for being dragged to our level and not being skillful enough to play their own game.

The Reds could pull a master stroke and tell Richard Graham the game is at Suncorp. The Reds players can tackle and are capable of high quality attack, it's just that they have no structure.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
#WeAreReed

NEW ... ... ... SOUTH ... ... ... WHALES ..... ... ... ... NEW ... ... ... SOUTH... ... ... WHALES..... NEW ... ... ... SOUTH ... ... ... WHALES ..... ... ... ... NEW ... ... ... SOUTH... ... ... WHALES.....

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
The reds media have been really quiet this week. I haven't heard boo out of them at all.

Odd.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
The reds media have been really quiet this week. I haven't heard boo out of them at all.

Odd.

Clearly consumed by presentations and discreet interactions with the QRU's 'independent' review panel. It deciding the fate of QLD rugby in 2 weeks or so.

T

TOCC

Reds 'The Flash' Jersey, I'm guessing it's for this round, are the Tahs doing a comic book hero Jersey?

4857ed2b76fc6cedb2273a7b11eea7b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Reds taking on the Waratahs in the area they have dominated all year - who can name the biggest bench.

St.George Queensland Reds side to play Waratahs in Sydney
1. James Slipper (C)
2. James Hanson
3. Greg Holmes
4. Rob Simmons (VC)
5. James Horwill
6. Adam Thomson
7. Liam Gill
8. Jake Schatz
9. Will Genia
10. Quade Cooper
11. Lachie Turner
12. Samu Kerevi
13. Karmichael Hunt
14. Chris Kuridrani
15. James O’Connor

Extended bench (two players to be omitted)
Saia Fainga’a
Pettowa Paraka
Sam Talakai
Ed O’Donoghue
Beau Robinson
Hendrik Tui
Nick Frisby
Jake McIntyre
Ben Tapuai
Jamie-Jerry Taulagi

Status
Not open for further replies.