• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Reds Rd 18 Sat 13th June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
IMO the Reds backline have been poor. How do you not utilise the strong set piece provided by the pack week in week out, especially last week to not score a single try. There was about 4 tight heads inside the attacking 22 and about 6 Lineout steals inside the half. They bombed about 4 tries atrocious..

Will be funny to see two of the highest paid Reds in Hunt and JOC (James O'Connor) play NRC at the seasons end.
Reds forwards to shake up Tahs at set piece. Tahs backline to light up with Taqele to score 3 tries against Lachie Turner a la Nemani Nadolo.

Tahs 35-12 Reds

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yeah no doubt the mighty Tahs just need to turn up to beat those lowly teams like the Reds and the Force.

Oh..

That's right.. Carry on.
I never take the Reds for granted, even when they were in the dark years pre-Link, they had a nasty habit of de-flowering the Tahs. I expect a torrid affair.
Sounds a bit Mills and Boon all of a sudden.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Ah, The Festival of Hate
No oubt the Reeds will be ready for the over cofident (as they have been sincFederation) and '"ucky to win the title last year " Waratahs.

Reds to smash 'em up front. Holmes will probably outplay Keps to the extent he will be the THP starter against the Boks. Gilly to assert his authority over Hooper. Skelton, if he plays will be so fired up a yellow card or dare I say a red will surely follow. Cooper will show Foley how a real 10 plays and unseat him for Boks test. Turner will bump those NSW monster backs and score 2 tries.

The best part will be RG's victory speech. I hope he shows Chek the respect he deserves.
:):):)

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Amongst many others, there's one simple reason why it's a virtual certainty the Tahs, with a markedly superior attack, will beat the Reds and very probably with a 5-pointer.

The D word. The Reds' defence has been appalling all year, especially the outer flanks which the best teams v Reds have successfully attacked relentlessly. After the Cheetahs (we know how that ended for the Tahs) we have the single worst PA in the comp at 403 vs the Tahs 308.

And D never gets fixed in one week. If the structures and trained-in techniques are wrong, all the 'last game against the old enemy' attitude-boosting will count for little.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Their A isn't so flash either, RH. Right now the Reds are the second worst in both attack (242 behind the Force's 232) and defence (403 to the Cheetahs' 502). Sorta sums up their season. :(

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Their A isn't so flash either, RH. Right now the Reds are the second worst in both attack (242 behind the Force's 232) and defence (403 to the Cheetahs' 502). Sorta sums up their season.

Now you're just rubbing it in. I thought I'd offered you enough ;).

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Sad response but I suppose to be expected from such a class act

Huh? I'm genuinely sorry that you have a serious health issue. I was trying to keep my response a bit light hearted and reference it back to being the Festival of Hate week.

Sorry if you took offence.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Huh? I'm genuinely sorry that you have a serious health issue. I was trying to keep my response a bit light hearted and reference it back to being the Festival of Hate week.

Sorry if you took offence.

Thanks for THAT response/

Partial blindness is fucking unbelievably confronting.

Now, back to the Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.