• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Stormers, Round 9 2015, Saturday 11 April

Status
Not open for further replies.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Tah's scrum dominated. Still for the life of me can't work out why loose forwards meerkat so much.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
beale already has what, 2?, passes to noone

"Noone" has been disappointing in not capitalising on the possession, Beale may be pressed to pass to someone else soon.

Taqele showed great strength in getting that try too. But I'd fire his hairdresser for missing that bit at the back.

Stormers giving a good account of themselves so far.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I felt Etzebeths Rhodes knee twist from here. Ouch. He could be out for a while.

Edit: Oops. Wrong big bloke.:oops:

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Meat pie to Horne right on oranges.

Tahs lead 15-13 as they head for the changing shed for some oranges and lemonade.

Tahs need to lift in the second stanza and be more patient to build pressure through their phases.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Tahs to come home with a wet sail once TPN and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) get on the field.

Reckon they'll win this comfortably from here.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Tahs are lacking forwards hitting the ball at pace - they need to step up the intensity a bit. Stormers will smash that back all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.