• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Force - 2011R12

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
It probably got drowned out in his constant sooking. The quality of Australian commentary is embarressing.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Dickinson has been wildly inconsistent tonight...seemingly in the favour of one side over the other. Someone always cops the short end of the stick with a ref in shit form. Not saying the Tahs haven't been terrible, they have been, but luck/ref decisions aren't helping.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
One of the big things that is killing it is Dickinson is allowing both teams to do a lot toward killing the ball when defending. Slowing up breakdown ball both ways, only adding to the dire nature of it.

C

chief

Dickinson has been wildly inconsistent tonight...seemingly in the favour of one side over the other. Someone always cops the short end of the stick with a ref in shit form. Not saying the Tahs haven't been terrible, they have been, but luck/ref decisions aren't helping.

Dickinson's been accurate, but he is too technically correct IMO. It's the Force attitude towards the game that killed this game, seemingly determined to achieve a penalty and not attack, its negative bullshit that turns fans off rugby. I now remember why I have avoided watching both teams.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Dickinson's been accurate, but he is too technically correct IMO. It's the Force attitude towards the game that killed this game, seemingly determined to achieve a penalty and not attack, its negative bullshit that turns fans off rugby. I now remember why I have avoided watching both teams.

Dickinson is normally accurate, but tonight he has missed a lot. Agree re the Force though. Tahs have tried to chance their arm, but I don't think they have the cattle at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.