• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Where to for Super Rugby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
I don't think we are in disagreement. I fully endorse jettisoning all professional aspects of the game. I don't think Shute Shield is affiliated with NSWRU is it? or maybe im way off here.

You are correct the SRU control the SS.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I think you are kidding if you believe that the only person at the ARU who holds this view is Clyne.

I'm not intimately familiar with how boards operate but i believe voting and such occurs. Would it even be possible for him to be the only one? doubt it.

Killer

Cyril Towers (30)
I think you are kidding if you believe that the only person at the ARU who holds this view is Clyne.

he is the only one who will lose his job and probably be pilloried if he goes any other way.

Edit:
I'm sure others have held a similar view but with new information they can change it with ease. They weren't going head to head with Stooke, TF, The WF, being visibly intransigent, evasive etc and threatening to resign if one team wasn't cut. This wasn't even his job, this is what the CEO should be doing. Clearly the CEO had a different view and now he has resigned.
His position is basically untenable, he should go or try to broker a deal with the WF and TF.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
we would just get our new partner China to tell you to stick it up your arse :)

Here after WA will be known as the SIOPRC (southern Indian Ocean People's Republic of China). LOL you'll find out pretty quickly that the former WA is nothing but a raw material supplier for the new overlords, pollution, living amenity etc are not their problem. Food security, bah. Your current true overlords lead by the crazy one with the Fake (Tm) hair might also object to the loss of their south seas base and gas station.

Killer

Cyril Towers (30)
Here after WA will be known as the SIOPRC (southern Indian Ocean People's Republic of China). LOL you'll find out pretty quickly that the former WA is nothing but a raw material supplier for the new overlords, pollution, living amenity etc are not their problem. Food security, bah. Your current true overlords lead by the crazy one with the Fake (Tm) hair might also object to the loss of their south seas base and gas station.

a receding super power, get with the strength.

half

Alan Cameron (40)
New WA independence poem.

I Love a sunburn Country
A vast enormous quarry
To serve the pleasure of the Chinese
We are vastly independent
and it fills our hearts with pride
To guzzle coke a cola
& eat Kentucky Fried.

Status
Not open for further replies.