• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Worst Commentator Pole 2

Worst Commentator Pole 2

• Andrew Swain

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Grant Nisbett

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Greg Clark

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Karl Te Nana

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Justin Harrison

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • Justin Marshall

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Sean Maloney

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Sonny Bill Williams

Votes: 39 60.0%
  • Tim Horan

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Tony Johnson

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
Nah, in this case he should use his position to do good…
Watching the video he’s delusional that is disputing things that have been independently verified. It’s very much flat earth and not a man on the moon stuff. I have a suspicion his time in the media will be done shortly or will be sat on the sidelines after this.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Watching the video he’s delusional that is disputing things that have been independently verified. It’s very much flat earth and not a man on the moon stuff. I have a suspicion his time in the media will be done shortly or will be sat on the sidelines after this.
And yet Sky News still exists

wamberal99

Syd Malcolm (24)
And when he is sacked, that will reinforce his belief that his ilk are being persecuted

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
And when he is sacked, that will reinforce his belief that his ilk are being persecuted
if that is the outcome then hopefully someone in mainstream media who has a level of trust in the community (few and far between) will point out what is incorrect with what he says and point out it has nothing to do with "his ilk" and to do with what he has said.