• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Australia vs New Zealand - 20 Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
According to an interview in SMH yesterday both Pocock and Horwill are roughly 50/50 for the EOYT.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
What's with the rush to bring JOC (James O'Connor) back in? One player isn't going to win this game for us. He has been crocked for the better part of 6 months now. He needs some game time (don't know where he will find it between now and the EOYT).

He said on the rugby club that he twinged it again 3 weeks ago. Let'g not sacrafice another injured player on the alter of "returning too early".

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Can we stick with AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) in one position please and keep him there. I don't think he is need on the wing anymore so it's 13 or 15. I'd love him to play 13 for an entire season.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
Trouble with Digby is that he just about always comes inside. Digby knows it and so does every team now. Its rare for him to hug the sideline.

He comes inside the fly half channel. It's "rare" for him to do it on the wing. Mostly because his left foot step is negated when he does.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
Can we stick with AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) in one position please and keep him there. I don't think he is need on the wing anymore so it's 13 or 15. I'd love him to play 13 for an entire season.

Looks like a solid 16 to me. Lock it in.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I would actually be comfortable if ABs started Tamati Ellison at 12. Mind you if ABs make a heap of changes and lose, Deans may hold job until next world cup??;)

Not that I would suggest anything:rolleyes:

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
OK guys, what do you think about the 12 for the All Blacks test? :p

You had to do it, didn't you?

Well then, here is my 2 cents worth. If Ma'afu can't get a run at 10 (like I have been advocating for), then I would like to see what he has got at 12. Either that or David Harvey.

Apostle

Peter Burge (5)
I'm heading there with some mates for the weekend, and it'll be the first time I've been to Suncorp. I can't wait. And if we win, that'll make it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.