• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Australia vs New Zealand - 20 Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Harris is now 14 from 18. Up to 77%. I think Harris maybe should have been a 15 all his life.

Palu been fairly invisible since about the 15min mark. Douglas has come on and made an impact.

If the judiciary are fair, Higgers should get 2 weeks, so expect him to either get nothing or 6 weeks.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Harris is now 14 from 18. Up to 77%. I think Harris maybe should have been a 15 all his life.

Palu been fairly invisible since about the 15min mark. Douglas has come on and made an impact.

If the judiciary are fair, Higgers should get 2 weeks, so expect him to either get nothing or 6 weeks.

I think Higgers should plan to do his Xmas shopping at home this year

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
No yellow card for Richie - why the fu#k are all whistleblowers scared to use it on him? Worst part is there was no reaction from the Wallabies! If Kearns was captain he would have been in Joubert's face letting him know that Blick 7 was again the offender and questioning how many opportunities he was going to receive. Been a problem for us for a number of years that we have no captain yapping in the ref's ear!!

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
No yellow for Richie after repeated offences - Hooper gets carded after his first -just gutless refereeing.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
No yellow card for Richie - why the fu#k are all whistleblowers scared to use it on him? Worst part is there was no reaction from the Wallabies! If Kearns was captain he would have been in Joubert's face letting him know that Blick 7 was again the offender and questioning how many opportunities he was going to receive. Been a problem for us for a number of years that we have no captain yapping in the ref's ear!!

YC was saved for hooper
Ahhhh the exuberance of youth

Status
Not open for further replies.