• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Game 2 New Zealand vs Australia - 25 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Can't believe Barnes actually put the ball into the scrum straight. Not having a go at him as he's not a scrumhalf. Someone should have told him you can put the ball in as crooked as you like as long as you don't feed it directly under the No. 8's legs. Looked like Moore went to hook it and then nudged it toward the ABs. Costly 3 to give away from some sloppy organisation.

rsea

Darby Loudon (17)
All in all a MASSIVE improvement by the wabs that half. Lets see if they can knit 2 together

crangs81

Larry Dwyer (12)
Wow Barnes. I just don't know what he thinks sometimes.

Instead of running the ball out and stops right on the touchline to grubber it.
I was laughing at that. Probably didn't want to get hurt being the same reason he keeps at the stupid kicks

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Have to say up to and including last week I hadn't been impressed with Timani in the green and gold. The first 40 is the first time he's really looked like a Wallaby to me, going well so far.

For the second 40 Aus need to play a bit more territory. They've gone a hell of a lot better than last week but they still haven't scored any points.

Status
Not open for further replies.