• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 4 Game 2 Australia vs Argentina - 15 Sep

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 4 Game 2 between ARG and AUS?

• The Men In Gold – Australia

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Los Pumas – Argentina

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
McCabe passes to Diggers. Into the 22. Phipps runs it. Fat cat runs it. Pick & go again. Driven back out of the 22. Cooper loses it forward. Ref blows it up.

10min in, 0-3 Argies.

I'm interested in what the crowd official number is too.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Love how you can hear in the commentators voice that he regretted his choice of words halfway through the word beauty on Barnes' kick for the posts.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Lovely run from Berrick up from FB. Douglas with a very powerful run. Quade yelling for it. Barnes to Diggers. Across field & Argies steal it! - Brilliant tackle from McCabe! But McCabe infringed, off for 10min YC!

Apparently in from the side. Really? What does everyone else think? I did not see it that way from the replay. Argies penalty kick misses.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Incredible try saver by McCabe.

I think the Yellow Card was really harsh. It was touch and go whether it was a penalty. He clearly came through the gate so did the halfback have his hands on the ball?

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
What a try saving tackle from McCabe there then follows it up with the yellow card. Will be a tough 10 minutes now from Aus but they're not 10 points down at least.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Maul action going on. Phipps kicks. Argies lose control of the ball. Scrum Oz.

Ball sent wide Diggers running it up hard but Argies defence handles him. Phipps thought he saw a gap, it closed, narrow attack from Wallabies, Argie defence up quick. Diggers is getting through a fair bit of work.

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
You can't play the halfback (or anyone who is not intent on joining the ruck) until the ball leaves the ruck. My first reaction was that Barnes got it exactly right, although I reserve the right to change that if I see a replay that shows the player had the ball in his hands.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Penalty Wallabies. Not releasing the tackled player I believe.

Off the post! TPN rushes in but Argies clean up & kick out.

Big run from Samo but Cooper knocks on.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Incoming spot betting probe into unusual numbers of bets on how many times the post will be hit from penalities. ;)

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Great catch from Dave Dennis from the Cooper kick. The Aus scrum was good. Argies ran it & lost it. Samo took it up. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) went to ground with it - in the lead up to Quades kick.

Bad line-out Oz. Argies have it in their own 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.