• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 4 Game 2 Australia vs Argentina - 15 Sep

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 4 Game 2 between ARG and AUS?

• The Men In Gold – Australia

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Los Pumas – Argentina

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
great performance from the argies. i have very little doubt that they will probably beat Australia in Rosario.
Juan Martin Hernandez in my book is not bettered by many fly halfs in the game....certainly not bettered by QC (Quade Cooper).

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Sharpe tells the captains curse to hit the road lucky win not happy jan

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Shame the winning try will show clear foul play was the cause of it. Game could have gone either way. Well done to the Wobs for sticking it out. Look out in two weeks time.

bryce

Darby Loudon (17)
thank god for that. about the only positive i can see is that we managed to pull it out despite playing terribly. it's becoming a trend for us

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Well they guts it out. Well done both teams.

I now know where I'll die. In front of my TV watching the Wallabies play cardiac arrest inducing rugby.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Tough match for both teams. Good debut for Kane Douglas.

Argentinian jersey is a shocked IMO. One of the worst of the international teams, especially when compared to their last jersey. Looks like it was run over. Hope the UAR got lost of $$$ from Nike to wear that. Nike don't appear to be able to design decent rugby jerseys.

Reminds me of egg in an egg cup.

May be you could cook an egg on it? :)

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well a win, pianifull.... Thank fuck someone finally ran offer a sooper cooper short ball to get over the line.
Love you cooper your the best.

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
So uh, do our players actually train on a Rugby field or does the only training they do have a sushi in front of it?

Absolutely horrendous ball security, handling and decision making. I saw better direction and execution from watching the schoolboy premiership games today.

Status
Not open for further replies.