• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2013 Super Rugby Semi Final - Bulls vs Brumbies

Who will be playing the Super Rugby Grand Final against a team from NZ?

• Bulls

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Brumbies

Votes: 25 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Bulls going long and not competing at the restart. Interesting change of tactic. They were contesting well in the first half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Tomane on. Looking for a big impact. The brumbies bench should bring a lot with aluea and Colby to come

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
George smith is having a blinder the. Knocks the ball on. This game has it all

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The brumbies have really muscled up for this match. Some huge tackles have been made.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wow. Huge scrum from the brumbies doesn't get a pay out. This scrum has to be a penalty to someone. And it's the ............. No nick white goes to clear the ball charged down into touch. Brumbies line out

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
This I a huge moment in the game with the bulls with some great territory ATM. And now a penalty within range. 20 to go can the bulls take the lead

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Unlucky brumbies. Great counter rucking but the bulls get the penalty for something

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Bulls hard on attack on the brumbies 22 and the ball stolen by smith and thumped away by white.

Status
Not open for further replies.