• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AAGPS CRICKET 2023

ripnspin24

Frank Row (1)
how about joeys vs riverview on the weekend, just from My Cricket stats it looked like a stellar performance from patrick cant with the ball with 6 for 12, displays like this show how 1 man can change the course of a season.
getting a bit big for your boots their mate. definitely schoolboy should get kicked.

Cheers for the insight John.

Who are joeys strongest players??

I know they've got at talented batting lineup which includes jack barclay and julian ryan. Anyone else??
Yeah I did hear that young Jack Barclay could be a star for the future he is a very solid looking bat that is probably due for some runs against a strong Newington side this weekend. He has had a tough couple of months due to unforseen circumstances, but is hoping for some better performances in upcoming weekends.

lineoutlion

Bob McCowan (2)
heard alot about young cornish from joeys, 3rd year in first now definitely one to look out for from a selectors point of view
Have heard some good things about cornish as well.

He leads from the front, highest average in batting for the gps at 76, a high score of 147 not out.

Also a very talented bowler, providing some sort of spin to the joeys attack, with taking 5 against new in round 1.

Backs ball

Frank Row (1)
Have heard some good things about cornish as well.

He leads from the front, highest average in batting for the gps at 76, a high score of 147 not out.

Also a very talented bowler, providing some sort of spin to the joeys attack, with taking 5 against new in round
Yes indeed a true natural leader by the sounds of it with some very handy numbers throughout the season.

I believe Cornish has a younger brother as well coming through the ranks of the joeys system, hopefully he can follow in the footsteps of his older brother.

Good to see Lidster NSW providing some talented cricketers

lineoutlion

Bob McCowan (2)
Yes indeed a true natural leader by the sounds of it with some very handy numbers throughout the season.

I believe Cornish has a younger brother as well coming through the ranks of the joeys system, hopefully he can follow in the footsteps of his older brother.

Hopefully with cornish as a leader joeys can find a turn of form and be strong through the back end of the season and maybe make a push for the premiership

johnredman

Bob McCowan (2)

A lot of hype around that kid, a possible future star. Honestly I had a few other players in mind to be in form this year but you can’t argue with stats. Good to see a few standouts like this in the current season

Backs ball

Frank Row (1)
A lot of hype around that kid, a possible future star. Honestly I had a few other players in mind to be in form this year but you can’t argue with stats. Good to see a few standouts like this in the current season.

Along with Cornish's brilliant performances as captain I feel as tho this success may be through the leadership team taking ownership of field placements and tough decisions to keep the weight of cornishes shoulders.

I believe that Jack Barclay (vc) and Callum McCall (vc) deserve a rap. Both incredible young cricket players especially the running between wickets and fielding on display by these energetic youngsters making the 1%ers count.