• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Advice on Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Onya Spooky, boys are fun. Well, except when they're not!
Just like my little nephew - AusIrish too (hands off Thomo) - in Dooblin's fair city.
Congrats too FOS.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Spook, now that you're back in the land of the living how's about giving us an update on your rugrat. For starters, does he wear green or gold?

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
formeropenside said:
In similar news, we have child#2 on the way, and we just found out it's a girl. I'm cursing and moaning now, since I know once she is born I will be wrapped around her little finger.

fos, report please.

F

formeropenside

Lindommer said:
formeropenside said:
In similar news, we have child#2 on the way, and we just found out it's a girl. I'm cursing and moaning now, since I know once she is born I will be wrapped around her little finger.

fos, report please.

Give me about 6 weeks, the bundle of joy to be arrives 22 April, about 9.15 am if all goes to plan.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
formeropenside said:
Lindommer said:
formeropenside said:

fos, report please.

Give me about 6 weeks, the bundle of joy to be arrives 22 April, about 9.15 am if all goes to plan.

It would be better if it were later in the afternoon as that way you can get a good night's sleep the night before. 9:15 means you will be up all night!

S

Spook

Lindommer said:
Spook, now that you're back in the land of the living how's about giving us an update on your rugrat. For starters, does he wear green or gold?

Does this answer your q? ;D

Attachments

• BUB59.JPG
    BUB59.JPG
    253.4 KB · Views: 198
F

formeropenside

Aussie D said:
formeropenside said:
Lindommer said:
formeropenside said:

fos, report please.

It would be better if it were later in the afternoon as that way you can get a good night's sleep the night before. 9:15 means you will be up all night!

Its a caesar, for various reasons, so she'll walk in at 9, get knocked out, and the daughter will be extracted about 9.15. I heard the little man carrying on at about 9.12 by my watch, but the birth cert says 9.18. He's excited in his own way, but at 2 and a half, there is a lot more interesting stuff in the world than a baby sister.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Spook said:
Lindommer said:

Champion work, Spook. I see he's already practising his lineout calls with a signal to throw it to number 3.

Number 3? :nta: :nta: :nta:

S

Spook

Lindommer said:
Spook said:
Lindommer said:

Champion work, Spook. I see he's already practising his lineout calls with a signal to throw it to number 3.

Number 3? :nta: :nta: :nta:

3rd lineout jumper. ;D

F

formeropenside

formeropenside said:
Aussie D said:
formeropenside said:
Lindommer said:
formeropenside said:

fos, report please.

Its a caesar, for various reasons, so she'll walk in at 9, get knocked out, and the daughter will be extracted about 9.15. I heard the little man carrying on at about 9.12 by my watch, but the birth cert says 9.18. He's excited in his own way, but at 2 and a half, there is a lot more interesting stuff in the world than a baby sister.

Gemma Blake, born 9.30am 22/4, 3.4kg and 50cm. Perfectly healthy. The process started a little late, explaining the 15 minute delay from what was anticipated.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
formeropenside said:
Gemma Blake, born 9.30am 22/4, 3.4kg and 50cm. Perfectly healthy. The process started a little late, explaining the 15 minute delay from what was anticipated.
Thats a bit light fatty? Dunno whats wrong with props, big and nasty but seem to have little pill? :lmao:

Congrats ou Grote, now you can watch rugby and netball. :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.