• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ESKIPPER

Can anyone list all the under 16's boys that played firsts for their schools this year please?

Eddies: Run on - Andrew Manu, Lachlan Roe, Rory Humpheys, Spencer Fitzpatrick
Bench - Tom Schatz, Lui Afele, Wilson Bennet

hotman

Peter Burge (5)
Iona College is a scummy school, they play for themselves and have no pride for there team or playing as a 'team', all they care about is lifting weights and looking good, which is irrelevant because they can’t do either. They just create fights and try and act tough and they cant even do that, if you want a fine example of tough AIC school look no further that , St Edmonds, St Laurence’s and Ashgrove.

Wel see next year how much the weights paid off for iona then

L

latersfrank

mate not having a go at you personally but iona is full of pride and passion. Iona did iniate one fight throughout the firsts season, agro yes but as we all know boys will be boys and iona has a great rugby program which drives home the aspect of playing as a team, which they do.

L

latersfrank

Iona: Brad Wilkin, Brannagh Corcoran, Jack Holt, Josh Mckersey, Matt Burke, Pat Anderson, Matt Scott(injured)

and peter mccauliffe started second row in the first round against ashgrove.

E

Edmond

I beg to differ over Iona firsts players starting one fight throughout the firsts season, so i highly recommend that you think about what your going to say before you say it, and im not having a go at you personally I’m just letting you know that sometimes people should make sure they have their facts 100% before they come out of their mouth's

draw your attention to 4:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abeC0VX2f44

hotman

Peter Burge (5)
that was the only fight in which any punches were thrown this year From Iona, get your facts right.

Pauly

Sydney Middleton (9)
Xavier, was that you carrying the Aussie flag during the national anthems at Suncorp last night? If so, congratulations - it must've been a big honour for you. Well done.

P.s. Please stay at Bottomley!

L

latersfrank

I beg to differ over Iona firsts players starting one fight throughout the firsts season, so i highly recommend that you think about what your going to say before you say it, and im not having a go at you personally I’m just letting you know that sometimes people should make sure they have their facts 100% before they come out of their mouth's

draw your attention to 4:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abeC0VX2f44

mate don't even bother. as you can see in the same video lauries aren't foreign to scuffles.. I can asure you I know more about Iona then you so don't bother replying.

hotman

Peter Burge (5)
yes, i was refering to the person who said iona boys only care about gym and looking good, eddies will be very strong next year

lauries02

Frank Row (1)
we will see if iona can play as a team this year. if they can maybe they will be contenders. iona hasn't really been dominating in recent years. they had a solid season in 2009 but that was pretty much thanks to the sole performances of Mitch Felsman who pulled them along for basically the whole season.

E

Edmond

mate don't even bother. as you can see in the same video lauries aren't foreign to scuffles.. I can asure you I know more about Iona then you so don't bother replying.

mate, how many years have you actually been at iona?

E

Edmond

in grade 10 mate, been there since year 5 I know more then you so don't bother

So I’ve been there for 5 years now... and you have been there for 6??? what’s the difference, i know more then you about Iona then you will ever know, so how about you just shut up and don’t bother to try and act all tough, everyone knows Iona boys are keyboard warriors so don’t bother trying to embarrass your school or yourself again.

R

Reds4life

I've watched many of the 1st XV and 16A's games of the AIC competition this year; particularly Eddies, St Peters and Marist and I've really come to enjoy watching the likes of Tevita Maka, Andrew Manu, Rory Humphries, Lachlan Roe, Moses Rambi and Jordan Tkatchenko. These boys will hold their respected 1st XV teams up next year without a doubt. The last fella I named not many know of; Jordan Tkatchenko. He is a good five-eighth who has the capacity to win games and it really showed it in the St Peters 16A's surprising season, particularly the win over Lauries this year.
So look out for these kids next year!
I am definitely looking forward to a close AIC season next year.
My tip: Eddies.

BaysideBird

Bill Watson (15)
Can anyone list all the under 16's boys that played firsts for their schools this year please?

I can give people who are in grade 12 next year because a lot were 17 this year.
Padua: Garrath Ryan(prop), Anthony Licciardello(reserve hooker), Joe O'Toole(Loosie), Tom Richter(Loosie), Jake O'Brien(Reserve Loosie), James Briskie(Halfback), Liam Picard(Reserve Inside Back), Tom and Jon Collins(Wingers), Sam Fall(Reserve Outside back).

I think thats all of them.

BaysideBird

Bill Watson (15)
I think the underdogs could come out to haunt the bigger schools this year. Im expecting big things and a close compitition. And it pains me to say it but i think Eddies might get the crown by themselves next year. i wouldnt mind if anyone but Marist won the Premiership. But please prove me wrong Padua.

Status
Not open for further replies.