• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Argentina v Australia, Mendoza 4/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Back to the game, is it Carter vs Horwill in a shot out to see who stays in the second row, if they both are awesome do we cut Rob.

Who's calling the lineout will it be Higgers, will Higgers be doing his best attempt to be selected on the wing..

Will I be able to wake up by 8:00ish to watch this after having an bucket load of piss.

All will be revealed tomorrow..

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Back to the game, is it Carter vs Horwill in a shot out to see who stays in the second row, if they both are awesome do we cut Rob.

Link has played his hand by persisting with Carter and getting some tests under his belt before the RWC. Simmons, Horwill and Carter will be Link's go-to locks, with really only doubt over the fourth-in-line.

Who's calling the lineout will it be Higgers, will Higgers be doing his best attempt to be selected on the wing..

From recollection, Higgers and Horwill have called the lineout in the past for their Super Rugby teams. Unless Carter and/or Fardy have suddenly becoming proficient at calling the lineout, it will be one of the former mentioned.

Will I be able to wake up by 8:00ish to watch this after having an bucket load of piss.
Forget sleeping. Get started now and power through until the morning.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
<snip>

All will be revealed tomorrow..

Didn't we just kick into Daylight Savings? Unless you are up in Banjoland, the Pumas game will be starting at 9am, but it will feel like 8am.

MrTabua

Larry Dwyer (12)
Do you mean the land of the free?

Free of bikies and gay unions? Free of an independent CJC?

Ahh, yes. Queensland. My Queensland.

Only two and a bit hours til 8am and game time!

BarneySF

Bob Loudon (25)
FFS let's have a solid performance. That Bokke-AIG game was a great ad for the sport. We're about due for something to click, surely.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Do you mean the land of the free?

Free of bikies and gay unions? Free of an independent CJC?

Ahh, yes. Queensland. My Queensland.

Only two and a bit hours til 8am and game time!
Free of daylight saving: 20 years and 1 hour behind NSW.
;-)
This will be a big test of the Wobbs capacity to overcome distractions, though I suspect they've had less drama over there

T

Train Without a Station

I'm sick of these "Argentina have improved in 2014" comments. They don't pay them the respect they deserve. The pumas lost to us by a small margin in 2012, pushed the all blacks for about 65 minutes in the 2011 RWC QF and defeated France and had a great performance in the 2007 RWC. Yeah they've improved if we compare them to 1994. Despite their rank they are a 5th to 10th in the world quality side.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
It was advertised as 9.00am kick off, can only assume that means the telecast kick off time..guessing 9.35

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.