• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Aussie Towns Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Forest Beach. East of Ingham and north of Townsville. Spent many a summer there growing up but not swimming because of the stingers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Gristlechewer

Charlie Fox (21)
Harbord -NSW
Aka freshie... Big club, a pub that you can pick up in with 4 words... Those being " Hello, how are you?" Would really like to be known as North Queenscliff so it can cash in on some fame. Oh... And some hawaiian dude went surfing there yonks ago

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Eagle on the Hill Just outside Adelaide in them thar Hills. The CBD became a shell of its former self once it was bypassed by the Heysen Tunnel.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Sofala,NSW. Gold rush town in the 1850s. The main street was used in a painting by Russell Drysdale.

Baldric

Jim Clark (26)
Nagambie - Vic. In the fertile Goulburn Valley next to Lake Nagambie where they hold rowing regattas.

Gristlechewer

Charlie Fox (21)
ELTHAM-Vic
Northwest of the city and right next doorto Templestowe. Is waiting for the population to leave so it can become something else

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Mungallala, QLD - I have a t-shirt from there from when I was a kid that says, "A million blow flies can't be wrong!"

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Ok, I'll try again.

Appin, NSW. Coal mining occurs there. Scene of a mine disaster in the late 1970s.

Baldric

Jim Clark (26)
Nunawading _Vic. Suburb of Melbourne. They have a long shopping strip there which might be a reason to avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.