• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia Vs. England, Twickenham, 2nd November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
The game analysis and comments on the front page all indicate the Poms play a tight, contracted backline defence. If that's the case, I expect to see Quade putting in quite a few cross kicks for our wingers to run on to. His execution is generally top notch, so a couple of wingers tries (or by Izzy) should eventuate. Aside from that, I think this Wallaby backline is good enough to break the Poms' line and score another couple of meat pies. I am looking to a Wallabies' win by about 33 to 18.

Well, that didn't take long!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
The line-out was the starter of that pretty ordinary period of play from our guys. Izzy lucky not to get done for not releasing in the first place.

P

Paradox

Timani poor ...just poor. Not sure why AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) didn't attack that cross kick

P

Pokinacha

I laugh everytime watching Farrell kick. He looks like such a retard.

Hopefully someone punches Ashton in the head and youngs stops cheating

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Lovely vision of AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) footwork in traffic. Nice take from Fardy at the line-out too.

Quade with the get square penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.