• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia vs South Africa - Brisbane 7th Sept 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiXeL_Ninja

Bill Watson (15)
That poor attempt at making a tackle clearly shows us that he belongs in the Vodacom cup, where you can still bounce smaller part timers into touch. Put on his arse properly. Great last line of defense that is..

Zander

Ron Walden (29)
That poor attempt at making a tackle clearly shows us that he belongs in the Vodacom cup, where you can still bounce smaller part timers into touch. Put on his arse properly. Great last line of defense that is..

He's not the first or last to be steamrolled by Ranger - not that much to be ashamed of.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Lets first put this into perspective JOC (James O'Connor) was in the hands of the trainer with s sternum injury that had him miss a chunck of games.

Hw pushed the trainer away and tryed to make the tackle got rolled and came off the field.

Not many would have done that so kudos im sure he would have done alot better had be not been injured.

Anyone remember him picking up spies and putting him into touch?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
Lets first put this into perspective JOC (James O'Connor) was in the hands of the trainer with s sternum injury that had him miss a chunck of games.

Hw pushed the trainer away and tryed to make the tackle got rolled and came off the field.

Yes, it is a touch unfair, I admit. Still, I think we have to maintain a position of agnosticism - at the very least - on whether O'Connor would have been able to stop Ranger had he been in Kirchner's place above.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Good looking team this week. That back line is the best we have seen for some time.

Tamani being sent to Perth is a shocker in my view. We are essentially looking for a reserve lock so it would be great to throw Sam Carter a bone and give him a chance I think he has earned in the last two years. It is a wasted chance not to expose a young player to test level in the interest of future development.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Good looking team this week. That back line is the best we have seen for some time.

Tamani being sent to Perth is a shocker in my view. We are essentially looking for a reserve lock so it would be great to throw Sam Carter a bone and give him a chance I think he has earned in the last two years. It is a wasted chance not to expose a young player to test level in the interest of future development.

I am convinced that Sam Carter has the highest workload of all locks in Australia. As for picking him in the Wallabies, you might say that but I surely couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.