• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Rugby / RA

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
He's not been playing for school. I wonder if it would be possible for a Shute Shield side to give him a go and see what happens.
There is still 2 games to go. I can’t see them rolling him out against Shore this weekend but the game next Wednesday v Joeys will likely be for the premiership.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Interesting article about Hamish McLennan in today's "Sydney Morning Herald". So he is yet another Shore boy, eh?

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Clarke asked to stay to March. Personally on performance to date with Hamish wish that was permanent and no not interested in angry views of those who feel agrieved as I don’t buy into Clarke being the reason force vs rebels cut.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah, despite the way Castle was thrown out was grim, but I can't think of a thing since then that was badly handled.

We've got through Covid, run a very successful comp that got the Force back into the scene, kept almost everyone on the books, made the kiwi's look pathetic, and so far avoided some kind of damaging scandal.

I'll take that!

Compared to where we were 6 months ago and told me where we ended up I don’t know I would have believed you. Definitely been a shift and i think we might now have evidence we hit bottom 6 months ago and now starting the slow climb back up.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
That's pretty big. QANTAS has been a really good sponsor for the Wallabies, a national airline is a useful sponsor (less so with travel banned). Will be very curious to see who we replace them with.

Soooooo, can Folau come back?